venerdì 25 gennaio 2008

Mentre studio per domani ascolto un po' di musica. Non passero' mai, Maria.

Look, I'm standing naked before you, don't you want more then my sex? I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence. Oh, God, could it be the weather? Oh, God, why am I here? If love isn't forever and it's not the weather, hand me my leather... I could just pretend that you love me, the night would lose all sense of fear, but why do I need you to love me when you can't hold what I hold dear? Oh, God, could it be the weather? Oh, God, why am I here? If love isn't forever and it's not the weather, hand me my leather... I almost ran over an angel, he had a nice big fat cigar. "In a sense", he said, "you're alone here, so if you jump, you best jump far." Oh, God, could it be the weather? Oh, God, why am I here? If love isn't forever and it's not the weather... Oh, God, could it be the weather? Oh, God, why am I here? If love isn't forever and it's not the weather, hand me my leather.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

non pensavo ti piacesse tori amos (è lei dear?). mi colpì molto il fatto che venne stuprata dopo un suo concerto e da allora anche la sua musica subì un cambiamento. brava anche nella sua criticar la religione ipocrita

Smy ha detto...

Questa cosa non la sapevo! Si' e' lei e mi piace, solo che non so praticamente niente di lei... Che sia quello l'episodio a cui si riferisce Precious things?