giovedì 13 marzo 2008

Ogni volta di più...

...che sento questa canzone mi sembra che mi descriva... A parte i particolari delle canne e della prostituta.





Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once? I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it. Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned. I went to a shrink to analyze my dreams, she says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down. I went to a whore, she said my life's a bore, so quit my whining cause it's bringing her down. Sometimes I give myself the creeps, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Uh, yuh, yuh, ya! Grasping to control, so I better hold on. Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

quanto me piace sta canzone! l'ascoltavo quando ero, adolescente sfigata, a ragioneria.
callo